Membership is open to women who reside or work in the Revere Local School District (RLSD) and who wish to actively volunteer in carrying out the purpose of BVS. While most of our active members reside within the Revere Local School District, we also have members living in nearby communities such as Copley, Fairlawn, Akron, Cuyahoga Falls and beyond.
The following is a list of requirements, which must be fulfilled each year in order to remain a member in good standing of Bath Volunteers for Service:
- Pay $35.00 annual dues.
- Attend a minimum of three (3) general meetings.
- Contribute a minimum of twenty (20) hours of volunteer service.
- All active BVS members are required to work the day of the Home Tour*, and shall financially support the Home Tour by one of the following:
- By purchasing a General, Patron, or Sponsor ticket
- By being an underwriter, or
- By advertising in the Home Tour Program Book.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete and mail in the application form below.
* In the event the Home Tour is a virtual event, members who are not working the day of the event will be required to work on a Home Tour committee to fulfill this requirement.